Scholarship Program Criteria
The Every Step Counts Scholarship Program awards three scholarships annually:
- Two $500 scholarships will be awarded to one incoming undergraduate student and one current undergraduate student.
- One student will be selected for the Ragsdale Scholarship with the award determined by sales from The Marathon We Live: Training for a Personal Best in Life with Type 1 Diabetes. This could be $4...this could be $4,000.
The students must be:
- living with type 1 diabetes (T1D),
- accepted or enrolled at an accredited university,
- full-time students with above a 3.5 GPA, and
- United States citizens or legal residents living in the United States.
Preference will be given to students who show:
- commitment to improving lives of others with T1D or other chronic conditions,
- leadership and potential to create positive impact within the T1D community,
- interesting personalities and hobbies, and
- passion in an area of interest.
Thank you for your interest in the Every Step Counts Scholarship Program! 2018-2019 scholarship recipients will be announced May 1, 2018. The application will reopen on October 1, 2018.